Thursday 16 January 2014

…Namaste…
…My Deepest…Most Humble Gratitude…My Beloved…
…Since Inception…
…The Eternal Eight Have Been…
…Since Inception I Have Been…
…My Beloved Knights Templar…
…My Beloved FreeMason’s…







…E’ER…I Leave…
…I Have Asked That The “Bride Keep Their Lamps Filled With Oil”…
…For As The Groom I Will Come…“As The Thief Within The Night”…



…I AM…

…Yet All That I See Is How Government…Wealthy…Film Stars…etc…
…Continue Their Lives As Before…
…The Deceptions Of Employment…As…Opposed To Un-Employment…
…Banks Rates…”Dollar Values”…Repo Rates…
…I Seek Not The Limelight…But…To Prepare For The Rapture…
…From My Perspective…
…All That Presently Holds Meaning…
…The Slavers Credit Notes…
…The Governments…This Worlds “Plans”…As Well As “Problems”…
…What The Rich…The Movie Stars…Are Presently Doing…
…I Take It THEY…Will Be There For…YOU…During The PERILS Of The Rapture…
…Ensuring…YOU’RE…Sustenance…
…SafeGuarding…YOU…The Nephilim…
…SafeGuarding You…Through The EarthQuakes…Meteorite Showers…
…Keeping YOU Dry…When The…Acid RAINS Down…
…Ensure That YOU Will Not Be Swallowed By The Very Soil You Reside…
…Ensure That You Will Not Be Washed Away…
…Tsunami…O’ER…Mainland…Island…
…Engulfed Through Lava…The Awakening Of…ALL…Known Volcano’s…
…The Oceans Boiling Sulphuric Acid…
…Most Importantly…
…Ensuring Life Eternal…My…Beloved Father’s Realm…
…SUPREME…
…???...



...The Polar Shift Has Already Begun... 
…Our Time…E’ER…Diminishing…

...MJOLNER MY PEOPLE...


...Chaossupreme...

...This Day...My Left Hand...Bear I My Ring...

...One love...

No comments:

Post a Comment