Thursday 6 February 2014

…Namaste…

…Love…
…SUPREME…
…ALL…Within the Physical…Has Been Granted…FREE…
…That We May Learn…The Light Infinite…
…His Love…Kindness…Patience…Absolutely Infinite…
…Karmic Lore…Our Desire…
…Are Essentially…ALL…That Bonds Us…To This…The Physical Realm…
…Christ Himself Said…”I Will Come…With Sword…
…Separating You…Your Enemies…Your Husband/Wife/Children”…
…These People Are Not Our “Physical Enemies”…
…They Are Our Spiritual “Ball And Chain”…
…It Is Our Perceived Love…Desire…Needs…For Our Loved One’s…
…That Keep Ensuring Our Return To This The Physical World…
…We Love…Lament…Desire…Our Families…
…Yet One Wrong…Word…Action…Turns All That Is Held Dear…
…Abject Hatred…Anger…Resentment…Disappointment…
…When It Is UnderStood…
…The Actions…Other’s…Towards Us…Is THEIR...Karmic Destiny…
…It Is Our…RE-ACTIONS…That Predict…OUR…Karmic Destiny…
…We Are Here Through His Grace Alone…
…UnderStanding All…That We As Mankind Have Done…
…This Our Planet Earth…
…Eradicating So Very Much That He…
…Within His Infinite Wisdom…Created…Beauty Ensuring Our Survival…
…In An Instant…ALL…Could Be Null…
…Yet His Love…Our Salvation…
…Infinitely Far Greater…
…He Has Planned…ALL…That We May Be…United Within Him…
…We Need Learn…His Love…For Loving Him…
…As He Loves Us…
…Our Only True Hope…Our…Only True Salvation…
…When We Love Him First…Unconditionally…Our Love IS…Returned Tenfold…
…Surrounding…Spreading…Engulfing…Our…Families…
…He Leads Through Example…Example Alone…NE’ER…Coercing…Forcing…
…Love…Infinite…UnYielding…Unending…Gently…Nurturing…Guiding…
…When We Begin To UnderStand His Love…

…One Has But To Look At Our Behavior…
…I AM…
…Our Fellow Man…
…I AM…
…We Revere…Musicians…Movie Stars…
…I AM…
…We Follow…Idolize…Politicians…
…I AM…
…When Seeing…Concerts…Buying CD’s…When Seeing…Movies…Buying DVD’S…
…I AM…
…Do We…E’ER…Stop…Consider…Our Fellow Man…
…I AM…
…We Throw…Billions…Upon Billions…The Stars…Our Politicians…
…I AM…
…Our Origins…The Nomadic…The Indigenous…
…I AM…
…If Not Eradicated…Annihilated…Starving…Struggling To Survive…
…I AM…
…Pushed Aside…”They Are Lower”…”Beneath Us”…”Do Not Deserve”…
…I AM…
…NE’ER…Did They…Have The “Education”…Government…Demands…
…I AM…
…NE’ER…Were They Given…”EQUAL Opportunity”…
…I AM…
…NE’ER…The Ability To “Catch Up”…Conform…
…I AM…
…Simply Left To Suffer…Isolated Groups…”Fenced Off”…
…I AM…
…Had Their Lands “Claimed”… …They Turned To Alcohol…
…I AM…
…Their Land “Bought” For The Slaughter…A Kudu…A Cow…
…I AM…
…STOLEN Land…For Which We Now Pay A Premium Price…To THIEVES…
…I AM…
…The Thieves…Government…Enslaving These Poor Souls…Worse…Jailing Them…
…I AM…
…We Jail These Innocent Souls…For Transgressing Our “Laws”…
…I AM…
…NE’ER…Did Our “Laws”…Support Their Rights…Ensure Their Freedom…
…I AM…
…We Expect Our “Laws” To Protect Us…Having Removed The Freedom…
…I AM…
…These Nature Filled…LOVING…Wonder Filled Soul…
…I AM…
…We Are Surprised…When We Are Forced Into “Cages”…To Protect Our Assets…
…I AM…
…Burglar Proofing Our Houses…”Protecting”…Buying Weaponry…Arms…Ammunition…
…I AM…
…ALL…The While…Complaining…”The Police Are Useless”…
…I AM…
...Yet As With The Movie…Stars…Pop…Stars…Government…Arms Dealers…
…I AM…
…If Not Starting The Heinous…Crimes…Against These Innocent Souls…
…I AM…
…We Continue To Damn The INNOCENT…Through Our Support Of The CORRUPT…
…I AM…
…Looking At The Numbers…Crime As Opposed…To Population Ratios…
…I AM…
…The Vast Majority Of Our Populations Are Good Honest People…
…I AM…
…Idolizing The Corrupt…Whilst…Enslaving…Damning The Innocent…???...
…One love…
…We As Humanity…Have Truly Lost…Our Moral Compass…
…Your Christ…

...MJOLNER MY PEOPLE...

...Chaossupreme...

...This Day...My Left Hand...Bear I My Ring...

...One love...
_/l\_

No comments:

Post a Comment