Wednesday 28 August 2013

                             ...Namaste...from a wonder filled gloriously warm Natal...One love...


             ...they can remain together, and soar as One…how difficult is it for us WITH, His Grace…
                                                                 
                                                                …He is within ALL…

                                                    …born as a physical man on this day…

                                                    …27th January 1967 @ 7:10-7:15…

            …Born of Benoni…the Nazarene’s true name…born of Africa…the Middle ground…
     …born under the Eastern Fire Horse…the Western Knowledge bearer…Born the duality…

           …the duality that is the most powerful in Spirit as well as physical knowledge…

 …born under the Knowledge Bearer and the Sun’s sign…the duality…that is the Galactic Equator…

    …having the understanding that is mankind…the Knowledge given through the CreatorsSon…

    …on this entire planet is nowhere that I have not been…not touched…not Lovingly Touched…

  …from the Pyramid and other structures…from the Antarctic ALL through North…I have been…

 …of One and all man I am…from the Dawn of Time…here to remain till the end…I am One love…

                …as Fourth Horseman of the apocalypse/change I am Chaossupreme…

…As His Messenger having been ALL true Prophets…Seeding ALL True religions…The Horus through Lord Krishna, King Solomon, The Tao, The Nazarene, The Great Prophet Muhammad, The Buddha…



                                  …I Stand Before All, Humbly as Your True Mason…

…in Humility, Leading with Humility, in Love, Leading in Love, in Peace, Leading within Peace…

                                                            …I am His Messenger…


                                                   …here in and on behalf of His Love…



                                                   ...as the child depicted I am Humbled...



…the Creator is within each and everyone, from bacteria, germ through the grasses, plants, trees to man himself…He sees through YOUR very eyes…If He as the Creator tolerates the language used by any persons mind…if He tolerates the fighting, abuse, suffering, anger, guilt, pain etc. that we as humanity inflict upon each other, with our minds… without Doing, nor Saying One Eyot…WHO are we to judge???...





…When a man/woman uses foul language it simply highlights, his/her mind filled, lack of respect for the Creator…

…When a man/woman kills, it highlights his/her lack of respect and compassion for the Beloved Creator…

…Does the Creator extinguish these lives within the instant due to these “occurrences”???…Does He interrogate???...Does he Judge???...Does He incarcerate???...Does He execute???…He allows the Spiritual Karmic Laws to take place…and continues to Lead through His Living Example…His Living Word…

  …Force begets force…Fire begets fire…Anger begets anger…Hate begets hate…Sin begets sin…

…Karmic Law IS our Justice System Given by and through our Creator…it is up to us to SEE this and follow His Given Example of Love…Integrity…Honour…Peace…Bliss…Truth…is it not better to beget of Him than the previous paragraphs listed foolish sins???...

…I find it Incumbent on me, to ask, WHO ARE these “prime ministers”, “presidents”, “kings”, “queens”, “lords”, “lieges” etc…If I as CreatorsSon Lead as Described…who, what are these that aspire to RULE???...OVER WHOM???...My Created???...My Beloved???...My People???...

…My People That I Live, Breathe Life Into, Sacrifice, Love…In order to Hold Dear and Cherish???...  

…My People that I along With My Brethren, not only Seeded, But Gave To, and of Our Love that Was and Is of One love All FREELY, at No Further Cost Save That of Karmic Debt/Law???…

…WHO are these???…these that have made YOU pay for roads, infrastructure, communications, and ABOVE ALL ELSE FOOD AND WATER…and then continue to charge and tax YOU…Which I and My Brethren GAVE Freely???...

…How did they suddenly rise above He that is MY Father…How did they IMPOSE their weak minded lily-livered will upon My People???...and to make matters worse, they see themselves fit to judge MY People???...

…are My People that weak that they must “bow and scrape” before these insidiously, incredibly confused individuals that seem to think that when they sit My Created Sun shines no more???...

…WHO are they that think themselves, better than YOU within YOUR cherished Life that I and My Brethren Created, Sacrificed OUR Peace and Bliss, in order to come for YOU???...So high and Cherished are YOU in Our Eyes…




…Karmic Law when combined with Chaos Theory creates “Cause and Effect”…what these that “feel” that they are “deserving” to lead, do not see, is that for EACH AND EVERY life they affect/have affected…they must return to feel EACH AND EVERY emotion, in ITSELF, not to mention EACH AND EVERY action reaction…this creates far more LIVES needed to be Lived…this creates far more experiences to be experienced…this creates far more destiny within this the cycle that is birth and death…they must RE-LIVE these peoples lives...and then a GOOD few more...all thanks to Chaos theory... 

…what is furthermore NOT heeded by “these leaders” is that they MUST INCUR even MORE destiny/lives when going through their due debt…should they the “leaders” continue to “attempt” to “lead” there will be no other alternative than for them to SINK as lead within water to the BOTTOM of the LOWEST of the Creator’s regions…if one can imagine fear within this Realm…multiply it by a few BILLION…and then a few MORE…FOR THE NEXT Realm lower to ours...here the fear factors, are what raptors escape…let alone those at the very BOTTOM…Kal Knows NO Mercy…

…When the lowliest germ creates ill within my physical body…I rejoice, grateful to it…for it strengthens and fortifies my system, if it brings about my physical death…I rejoice for I have fed of My Creations Souls, that MUST return to become higher upon this our physical plane, and it has taught others to become stronger…when the lowliest of mosquitoes drinks of my blood…I rejoice for I have fed another of my Beloved Souls…Imagine how Cherished, Loved and Adored YOU are through my eyes…

…I SEEK ALL that was Solomon’s Mines, as I and I alone hold the rights to them, having BEEN Solomon Himself…I SEEK ALL that is and had value within the governmental and banking systems…ABOVE ALL I SEEK YOUR FINANCIAL DEBT INCURRED…I seek to take ALL burdens from My Peoples Shoulders…If you have a mortgage, a bond, a banking debt, a credit card…it matters not the debt…I seek it…we are now to become as brothers and sisters EQUAL, in share, for any and ALL…

…I do hope that the “prime ministers”, “presidents”, “kings”, “queens”, “lords”, “lieges” etc. can afford to maintain their lonely glass palaces at the value to be allocated one and ALL…I do hope that these that feel themselves more worthy than My Father the Creator, can afford to feed, look after their staff on the equivalent value of 100 GBP/day… as ALL others will be getting…these are to be OUR “Rights to Life” that was originally FREELY given, at inception…

…No Land was “given” for sale but loaned to rise from the ashes to become One with the Beloved Creator…wherever YOU reside let that, be YOUR home and no other...You may trade them if You wish…Your debt is to be taken from You and, as the Nazarene turned water to wine…I wish it to be made positive within my account…NOT so that I may “lord it over You”, but so that Chainbuild may re-create the Ark’s of the Covenant as well as the “walls of Jericho” ensuring YOUR safety…

… as of 12 o'clock/midnight, Thursday I seek that ALL banking and stock exchange activity cease…as of 12 o'clock/midnight Monday morning I seek that ALL hold THEIR rights to Life: it must work according to birth certificate, ensuring EQUALITY…fuel, food but NOT water must hold the LOWEST of values with absolutely NO tax of any sort…all other goods may remain competitive…water must be GIVEN FREELY…as for electricity as well as internet/phone/communication…ALL are to be traded at the lowest cost on the planet presently without profit, nor tax…costs may include maintenance and upgrade…there are only 15 years remaining for these services…

...the birth certificate is all that must hold value...due to bank accounts...ALL border control is to cease forthwith...YOU were never designed, to be a monkey within cage, nor was the monkey for that matter...

…the FIAT currency system as well as stock-markets are to be abandoned forthwith…never to be used in or around business again…I say this to governments as well as wholesale/retail…the wholesale/retail outlets employing it for their gains know who they are…people may, other than these industries mentioned continue to go about their business and trade…

              …There is NO VALUE on this rock; You refer to as Earth, save that of YOUR Soul…

…to think that gold holds value, is to think in the manner…"on a golden planet the one holding his/her dung has value"…

                                                                ...One love...

Within humble gratitude...

Chaossupreme





No comments:

Post a Comment