Thursday 29 August 2013


                                                ...This is planet Earth Not the Wild West...

…Namaste…
…I first and foremost need ALL to understand that LIFE in itself is MY TRUE passion…

…the Leaders that followed and worked within and for my fellow Horsemen, have not only MY respect but My allegiance…

…These trusted Souls have served the dignity that IS Light…I know not whom/where they are presently…

…I know not enough regarding the previous actions of my FELLOW Horsemen, whom I not only TRUST IMPLICITLY…but would not hesitate to give ALL…these tender, caring and ABOVE ALL LOVING…have spent 13 000 years BUILDING…I will not simply walk in and over what they have CREATED…

…This stands for my BELOVED Knights Templar and FreeMasons…

…should ANY harm befall these Loving and LOVED Souls…there will be NO forgiveness…

…Until I know…from my part with regard ALL actions…NOTHING…

…IF ANY BOTHERED TO UNDERSTAND MY PREVIOUS BLOGS WORDING YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT I REGARD ALL LIFE EQUAL AND GIVE EQUAL…

…I seek NO MANS DEATH on my conscience…ALL that was my fellow Horseman’s leadership…as far as I am concerned STILL STAND…

…In and with Humble Regard…


Chaossupreme

No comments:

Post a Comment